View Single Post
Unread 2010-10-15, 7:37   #3
ash#'s Avatar

Nov 1 2004
10,024 posts
Age 47
One of those indoor shopping malls

You should definitely send a letter to the police commissioner, and I would also bring it to the attention of the town council or whatever form of local government that you have in your town. Might not get you anywhere, but that is the responsible place to start.
Reply With Quote