Post New Thread Reply
Unread 2016-07-01, 10:56   #1
aarkieboy

Feb 5 2003
85,230 posts
Age 63
Male
Somewhere on this ball we call "Earth"

"Police have confirmed the woman whose body was pulled from the rubble of a house that mysteriously exploded in Mississauga Tuesday is that of 55-year-old Dianne Page.

Investigators had earlier released the identities of two people associated with the residence, Robert Nadler and Page, and police said Thursday the explosion is now considered a criminal investigation.

About 700 homes were evacuated after a house located at 4201 Hickory Dr. was levelled by an explosion around 4:20 p.m. Tuesday, leaving as many as 25 neighbouring residences damaged and nine people injured.

Police said Wednesday that notes found at the scene of the explosion could provide insight into the cause of the blast. Colley confirmed Thursday investigators were working to match the notes to the residents of the home.

Click the image to open in full size.

Global News obtained one of the notes found at the scene and turned it over to police Wednesday. The notes appear to be written by a woman who complains of an inability to maintain her house due to persistent health issues.

“I am sorry the house is a mess. I stopped vacumming [sic] when the power went off in the upstairs bathrooms. I stopped ironing a few month ago; When I could not stand up for long periods of time. I stopped dusting when I had to deal with my vertigo (the last year it began and now I have it often),” the note stated.

“I just stopped caring as much because of my pain … I trust God to look after me and my husband to take us home. I sleep away my days cause I am in pain. Vertigo is the worst.” (More)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Unread 2016-07-01, 12:03   #2
RepoMan

Jun 24 2003
32,913 posts
Age 49
Male
On the trails

We have put all of our faith and trust in you. Only you can save us from man and his laws. … Why are we still here God?”

What do "man and his laws" have to do with their health issues? Sounds more like the God they're whining to.
Unread 2016-07-01, 16:03   #3
FulanoDeTal
Mecha+ Member

Jul 25 2006
5,597 posts
Age 40
Male
Indianapolis, IN

Reminds me of the blast that happened here in Indianapolis in 2012. That was an insurance fraud scam that obviously failed and killed 2 people.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Unread 2016-07-01, 16:31   #4
Chuck

May 6 2003
16,606 posts
Age 63
Male
The real America not that part where you live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepoMan View Post

What do "man and his laws" have to do with their health issues? Sounds more like the God they're whining to.
Sounds like the god is a lot more inner demons to me.
Go Back   Mechapixel Forums > Main > Aarkie's Corner > Police gather disturbing letters found near where house exploded
Post New Thread Reply