Go Back   Mechapixel Forums > Entertainment Warehouse > TV
Post New Thread Reply
Unread 2009-11-10, 8:13   #31
texasaurus

Mar 31 2003
2,436 posts
Male
Fort Worth, Texas

It's really getting down to the nitty-gritty now, only 5 stars left- and a lot is expected of the performances. Each couple is dancing twice tonight, a ballroom dance and a Latin dance.

Mya (Hottie body)

Mya first danced the quickstep, and she did a great job. Very elegant outfit, and great style in the dance- very precise steps. She has improved dramatically over the course of the show. Scored a well deserved 29.

Her second dance was a "70's" Samba. This was a great performance. Bootylicious hot pink outfit on Mya, which showed off her, ahem- ass-ets. Great sexy moves, very clean steps and made Donna Summers "Bad Girls" come alive. Fantastic job. Scored a perfect 30, the first of the season.

Aaron Carter (Showy Boy)

Foxtop first up for the pop boy tonight. Mr. Carter looked a little tense in the dance, not as smooth as it could have been. He may have been a little distracted by the smokin' outfit his partner had on that showed off her dancer booty. Scored a disappointing 23.

A "90's" Samba was his second dance. The choreography made vomit in my mouth a little. He was trying too hard- forcing the dance. Technically did the steps right, but just seemed over done to me. The judges liked it better than me. Scored a 27.

Joanna Krupa (Oozy Floosie)

Joannas first dance was the quickstep. Beautiful outfit. Good dance, but paled in comparison to Myas. Her footwork was not as precise as it should have been. Scored 23.

Second, the Paso Doble from "the future" OK- weird music, weird outfits, but a fantastic performance. One of those you'd have to see to understand. Outstanding dance, At seeing the costumes and hearing the music, at first I thought it was going to suck, but they really pulled it off. Scored a near perfect 29. Super job.

Kelly Osbourne (Ozzy Kamikazee)

Foxtrot first for Kelly. Hard to believe, but her dance was fantastic. Ballroom is her forte. Her oufit was kinda goofy lime green sherbert color, but it was surprising seeing her dance so lightly on her feet. Great job. Scored 25. Deserved a little better, IMO.

Second dance was the Jive "60's style". Started off little shaky, but not bad. Weird outfits. One of her better dances though. Scored 26

Donny Osmond (Grinner Winner)

Waltz on top for Donny, and he did great job. Very elegant, one of the judges called his dance 'mesmerizing'. They must train the Mormon men to resist boners, because his partner looked bone-poppingly great. Scored a 26

"80's" Paso Doble for Donny's second dance. Dressed him up like Adam Ant. I thought is was a little weak. A little too much show, not enough hard dancing. Looked like his pants were binding him up making him stiff- music wasn't great either. Marie was in the audience again, looking great for her age (thanks, Jenny Craig!). Judges liked it better than me (again) Scored 24

Totals:
MYA 29+30= 59
Joanna 23+29=52
Kelly 25+26=51
Aaron 23+27=50
Donny 26+24=50
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Unread 2009-11-10, 23:10   #32
texasaurus

Mar 31 2003
2,436 posts
Male
Fort Worth, Texas

Aaron Carter, YOU are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Unread 2009-11-11, 13:22   #33
texasaurus

Mar 31 2003
2,436 posts
Male
Fort Worth, Texas

The Final Four:

Click the image to open in full size.
Unread 2009-11-12, 21:13   #34
kokopelli
Administrator

Feb 4 2003
6,448 posts
Male
Stavromula Beta

I'll deny ever typing this, but I did catch part of Mya's 70's dance thing. She definitely moves very well. I also caught Joanna Krupa's futuristic one. I'd put my penis in her vagina.
Unread 2009-11-17, 8:34   #35
texasaurus

Mar 31 2003
2,436 posts
Male
Fort Worth, Texas

Down to the Final Four. LET"S GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMMBAAAAA!

Three, count 'em THREE dances for each star tonight. Third Dance is the choice of the couples. If I had to predict how this is going to turn out, I think it's going to be a close run between Joanna Krupa and Mya, but with the viewers voting habits, Kelly (or Donny) may pull an upset.

Donny Osmond

Tango first for Donny, but just barely. He choked. Had problems with his partners dress (not in a good way) Scored an embarrassing 21

Samba was Donny's second dance. I think the first dance flub kinda got to him, the dance was good, but it felt like his heart just wasn't in it to me. Was worth watching because I kept feeling like if he made one wrong move he might tear off his partner's dress that was about to fall off her anyway.
Mad up a few points and scored 26.

The jive was Donny's third. Good job. Short dance, but well done. Scored 27. Good comeback after his earlier dances.

Joanna Krupa

The Viennese Waltz was first up for the supermodel. Great formal outfit. Very elegant. Beautiful lines. This girl is smokin. Scored 28. Well done.

The Cha-Cha was Joanna second dance. Hot red outfit. Lots of Shakin goin on. Very crisp moves. Great dance. Scored 27.

Sexy Salsa was Ms. Krupa's third. HOT. Very Hot. Almost fell out her dress. Did I mention hot? Scored 27

Kelly Osbourne

First the Rumba. Not perfect, but surprisingly good. Kelly has lost a little weight on the show, and limbered up a lot. She's not the best dancer left on the show, but she sure has poured her heart into it, and it shows. Scored a respectable 24

The quickstep second for Kelly. Very energetic dance, to "99 Red Balloons". One little stumble, but otherwise fantastic. Judge's loved it and gave her a well deserved 27.

Cha-Cha to "Girls Just Want to Have fun" third up for Kelly. Good job, quick, lots of energy. Did not miss a step. Scored 27. Great job.

Mya

The Viennese Waltz was first for Mya. Gorgeous white formal backless outfit. Very romantic, very elegant. Great moves, very smooth and very well done. Delight to watch. Scored a well deserved 28.

Mya danced the Salsa for her second dance. Full of energy, an explosion of booty shakin'. Amazing. Technically great, truly fantastic. I may have impregnated myself just watching. Scored a perfect 30.

Cha-Cha number three for Mya- short, sweet and sexy. Sneak surprise when her partner ripped off her skirt at the end revealing a little set of green frilled shimmy hot pants.. Fo' reals. nice. Scored 29. Excellent

Standings:
MYA 28+30+29= 87 (out of 90)
Joanna 28+27+27=82
Kelly 24+27+28=79
Donny 21+26+27=74
Unread 2009-11-17, 22:06   #36
texasaurus

Mar 31 2003
2,436 posts
Male
Fort Worth, Texas

Guests performances tonight: Alicia Keys, Leona Lewis and Bee Gees.

Alicia Keys performance wasn't bad. I've heard better songs from her.

Leona Lewis (British X-Factor winner) was great- did a slow, inspirational song. That bird has some pipes on her.

The Bee Gees (Minus the dead one) did "You should be dancing". If your into the disco thing, it was fantastic. Yeah, I didn't think so.

SHOCKER elimination. Joanna Krupa was sent home, proving once again that the call in voters count for an awful lot (see previous post for total scores from last nights show) Donny and Kelly must have some tenacious fans.

Click the image to open in full size.
I need some consoling tonight. Any volunteers?
Unread 2009-11-25, 17:16   #37
kokopelli
Administrator

Feb 4 2003
6,448 posts
Male
Stavromula Beta

C'mon, tex. You can't take it this far without wrapping it all up...
Unread 2009-11-26, 8:47   #38
texasaurus

Mar 31 2003
2,436 posts
Male
Fort Worth, Texas

Sorry this is late, Koko. (and BL)

The final show came down to Donny Osmond, Mya and Kelly Osbourne. On the Monday show, each did three dances, and all of them were really good, as one would expect... The couples took on a ballroom and Latin dance, with a solo for the celebrity in the Latin, as well as their dance of choice.

Summary:

Donny. A born performer. Looked happy. Smiled all night. First dance was a little lackluster, but overall a great night.

Mya. Talented beyond everyone's expectations, sexy, confident.

Kelly - Watching her all season was like watching a flower bloom. Happy to be there.

FINAL RESULTS.

First off, (as predicted) Kelly was eliminated. I'm glad she made it this far and although most of the world could probably give a shit about her, I think it did a lot for her personal confidence, and it was somehow kinda sweet seeing Ozzy and Sharon in the audience every week, and seeing the Ozman embrace his daughter at the end with tears in his eyes (and Sharons).

The Big Finish.

Ultimately, Donny took the prize over Mya, the voters came through for the Osmond clan once again. Mya (and the Krupa) consistently outscored Donny
and although I'm not terribly upset about it (it IS just a tv show..) I think Mya was robbed. Without the voters, the show would have come down to Mya, Krupa and Donny. It would have been a tight race between Krupa and Mya and impossible to call...

Congratulations Mr. Osmond. You beat a couple of girls. Take your Disco Ball Trophy home and polish the hell out of that sucker.

Last edited by texasaurus; 2009-11-26 at 10:21.
Unread 2009-11-26, 10:05   #39
kokopelli
Administrator

Feb 4 2003
6,448 posts
Male
Stavromula Beta

The Osmond family has plagued our fragile earth for many years. They must be stopped.

Thanks, tex!
Unread 2009-12-02, 18:10   #40
texasaurus

Mar 31 2003
2,436 posts
Male
Fort Worth, Texas

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmu...eta-ad-2009112
Unread 2009-12-05, 10:09   #41
kokopelli
Administrator

Feb 4 2003
6,448 posts
Male
Stavromula Beta

Thank God she did it instead of Cloris Leachman.
Go Back   Mechapixel Forums > Entertainment Warehouse > TV > DWTS Fall 2009
Post New Thread Reply