Post New Thread Reply
Unread 2018-10-13, 10:51   #1
aarkieboy

Feb 5 2003
79,190 posts
Age 62
Male
Somewhere on this ball we call "Earth"

"A woman who was White House adviser Stephen Miller’s third-grade teacher has been placed on paid leave after she shared recollections of him as a young pupil with a reporter this week.

Gail Pinsker, a spokeswoman for the Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District, said that school officials were reviewing concerns about whether Nikki Fiske had improperly released private student information.

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Fiske, who has taught Franklin Elementary School in Santa Monica for 30 years, painted an unflattering portrait of Miller as an third-grader in an interview with the Hollywood Reporter. She said that Miller was a messy kid who she was always trying to get to clean up his desk, “a strange dude” who would eat glue off of his arm.

“I remember being concerned about him — not academically,” she said. “But he had such strange personal habits. He was a loner and isolated and off by himself all the time.”

She said that she wrote her concerns into his school record — “I had a lot of them,” she said — but that she could not remember all of them now, 25 years later.

“When the school principal had a conference with Stephen’s parents, the parents were horrified. So the principal took some white-out and blanked out all my comments,” she said. “Of course, Stephen wasn’t political then — it wasn’t until later that he started to make waves.” (More)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Go Back   Mechapixel Forums > Main > Aarkie's Corner > Stephen Miller's former teacher: “a strange dude” who would eat glue off of his arm
Post New Thread Reply