Post New Thread Reply
Unread 2019-11-20, 12:22   #1
aarkieboy

Feb 5 2003
86,315 posts
Age 63
Male
Somewhere on this ball we call "Earth"

"Emilia Clarke revealed that she’s been pressured to do nude scenes on projects following her role as the occasionally nude Daenerys Targaryen on “Game of Thrones.” Now a seasoned actor, Clarke is quick to shut down producers who won’t respect her boundaries.

“I’m a lot savvier with what I’m comfortable with, and what I am okay with doing,” Clarke said in a recent episode of Dax Shepard’s “Armchair Expert” podcast. “I’ve had fights on set before where I’m like, ‘No, the sheet stays up,’ and they’re like, ‘You don’t wanna disappoint your ‘Game of Thrones’ fans.’ And I’m like, ‘F–you.’ I feel like I’ve seen enough now to know what is actually needed.”

Clarke recalled filming intimate scenes on the “Game of Thrones” set, revealing that she found nude scenes “terrifying.” She explained how former co-star Jason Momoa acted as her mentor during the filming of Season 1.

“It’s only now that I realize how fortunate I was with that, because that could have gone many, many, many different ways. Because Jason had experience, he had done a bunch of stuff before coming on to this, he was like, ‘Sweetie, this is how it’s meant to be and this is how it’s not meant to be, and I’m going to make sure that’s the way it goes,'” Clarke said, adding that Momoa would always be sure she received a robe during the filming of nude scenes. “He was so kind and considerate and cared about me as a human being. He took care of me, he really did. In an environment where I didn’t know I needed to be taken care of.” (More)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Unread 2019-11-20, 13:56   #2
ash#

Nov 1 2004
10,024 posts
Age 47
Male
One of those indoor shopping malls

Her "mentor" eh? For some reason what comes to my mind is "I got a whole trailer full of white girls, and they all want a part in my movie. And I got just the part for them"
Go Back   Mechapixel Forums > Main > Aarkie's Corner > Emilia Clarke Says She’s Been Pressured to Do Nude Scenes After ‘Game of Thrones’
Post New Thread Reply